You need a few things to use the online payment portal system. The first is internet access. The second requirement is a valid, working email address. You will need to notify your property management team of your email address if you have not done so already. The third requirement is a valid credit card, debit card, or your bank account information.
On the AHA home page, click the Pay Online link above.
- On the Portal website, you’ll see this sign-in screen. If it is your first visit, you will need to click Click here to register. If you are returning, you can use your Email login and Password to Sign In.
- If you are registering, you will be asked to enter a registration code. This code is your t-code (t00#####) that can be found on your most recent statement. Enter your code and click Go.
- You will be asked to enter your name and phone number to match those against what we have in our system.
- You will also need to enter your email address and create a new, unique password. The password must be 10 digits long and contain each of the following: lowercase letter, uppercase letter, number, symbol. Complete the Captcha by clicking the I’m not a robot checkbox. Click to accept the Terms and Conditions. When you click the box, it will open a pop-up with the terms and conditions so you can read them. Then, click Register.
- Once registered, you will be taken to a dashboard. Click the Payments button.
- In the Payments system, you will first need to enter a Payment Account. This can be a debit/credit card or your bank account information.
- Once you have entered a Payment Account, you can make a payment. To do so, click on the Make Payments tab, select the amount and charges you wish to pay, and post the payment.