The Athens Housing Authority Purchasing Office procures maintenance and modernization products/services and administrative office support supplies/services. Service contract awards for materials and labor, labor only (i.e. pest control, repair work, painting contracts, etc.), or materials only (i.e., plumbing and electrical stock, office equipment) are conducted in accordance with HUD regulations and Athens Housing Authority policies. These procurement methods provide the guidelines for the Athens Housing Authority to process an award. Many current bid opportunities are posted below. If you have any questions on our current bids, or for general procurement questions, please fill out the online form. Be sure to include your business name, address, telephone and fax numbers and type of business. Our Purchasing Manager will contact you promptly.
Current Bid Opportunities
AHA E-Verify ID: 233576 Authorized 7/27/09
Bid Results are posted for a minimum of 30 days
Contractors-Interested in being on our Bid List? Fill out and submit this form:
Please contact Jody Daniels if you have any questions.
ALL CONTRACTORS MUST comply with the Illegal Immigration Reform & Enforcement Act of 2011. This act requires that the AHA may not consider any bid for any physical servce without a notarized E-Verify affidavit from the contractor (links below).
If you are a current resident & own a business, or you have work experience & skill, the Athens Housing Authority wants to hear from you! E-mail or call today! For more information, click here: Section 3 Brochure
Resources & References
- Athens Housing Authority Buyer Contacts
- Athens Housing Authority Procurement Policy
- Athens Housing Authority ARRA Policy
- Davis Bacon Wage Rates for Georgia (select Clarke County)
- Davis Bacon Wage Rate Verification (WH-347)
- E-Verify Sign-up (Free!)
- E-verify Affidavit
- Freedom of Information Act & Disclosure
- HUD-5370-C Section I
- HUD-5370-C Section II
- Wage Rate Determination January 2018
1) Non-construction contracts (without maintenance) greater than $100,000 – use Section I;
2) Maintenance contracts (including nonroutine maintenance as defined at 24 CFR 968.105)
greater than $2,000 but not more than $100,000 – use Section II; and HUD 5370-C Section 2
3) Maintenance contracts (including nonroutine maintenance), greater than $100,000 – use Sections I and II.
- Non-Collusive Affidavit
- Payment form: Schedule of Amounts for Contract Payments
- Payment form: Pay Request
- Payment form: Schedule of Change Orders
- Property Maps, including Bedroom Sizes
- Small Purchase Contract Clauses (Non-construction)
- Section 3 Plan
- Section 3: HUD Issues new rules, to be implemented on or before July 1, 2021
- Section 3 EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATION 2019 FINAL